Turbo Air TWR-28SD-D2-N Description
The Turbo Air TWR-28SD-D2-N worktop refrigerator features a convenient self-cleaning condenser that prevents buildup by brushing away excess dust daily. To expedite installation, its refrigeration system is self-contained, and its high-density polyurethane insulation ensures cold air remains in the cabinet. With a digital temperature control and monitoring system, the temperature of this unit can be set between 33 and 38 degrees.
Constructed of dent- and rust-resistant stainless steel, the Turbo Air TWR-28SD-D2-N one-section refrigerator is well suited to rigorous use. Its single section offers 7 cubic feet of interior space, which can be accessed through its two drawers. For maneuvering, this unit is mounted on 4-inch swivel casters, and the front set is locking to secure it in place.
- 1 section
- 7-cu.-ft. interior space
- 2 drawers with recessed handles
- Accommodates 1 full side pan, 3 third-size pans, or 6 sixth-size pans per drawer
- Fits pans as deep as 6 in.
- Digital temperature control and monitoring system
- Sturdy stainless steel interior and exterior resist rust
- Galvanized back and bottom
- Insulated with high-density polyurethane
- Temperature holding range: 33-38 degrees F
- 4-in. swivel casters offer mobility; front are locking
- Condenser is self-cleaning
- Rear-mounted, self-contained refrigeration system
- Uses eco-friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
Dimensions & Utilities
- 271/2 in. W x 30 in. D x 331/2 in. H
- 2.2 A, 1/5 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
Super Deluxe Worktop Refrigerator, one-section, 7.0 cu. ft., self-cleaning condenser equipped, (2) stainless steel drawers with recessed handles, stainless steel interior & exterior, self-contained rear mounted refrigeration system, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/5 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 2.2 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.