Turbo Air TWR-60SD-D2-N Description
The Turbo Air TWR-60SD-D2-N worktop refrigerator has a base with a cabinet and two drawers, and in the cabinet is a stainless steel shelf to hold product. Sixth-size, 6-inch-deep pans fit in the drawers, though these are not included. To prevent cold air from escaping, the door closes by itself, while magnetic gaskets are attached around the openings to prevent cold air leaks. The top of the unit can be used for holding equipment and preparing ingredients, drinks, and meals, while a rear backsplash prevents liquids from falling into the floor. To prevent a premature system failure, the Turbo Air TWR-60SD-D2-N worktop refrigerator has a device on the condenser to remove dust and debris.
- Dirt and dust are removed from the condenser daily with a self-cleaning device
- Digital control system has a digital display
- Uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Heavy-duty stainless steel construction is built for frequent use
- 2 drawers hold sixth-size, 6-in.-deep pans
- 1 stainless steel shelf holds product in the cabinet
- Self-closing door
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation retains cold air
- Openings have magnetic gaskets to reduce cold air loss
- Temperature range: 33-38 degrees F
- Corrosion-resistant, coated evaporator
- Self-contained refrigeration system
- 4-in.-dia. swivel casters have locks on the front set
- Backsplash contains messes to the top
- 16 cu. ft. interior space
- 2.4 A, 1/6 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 601/4 in. W x 31 in. D x 381/2 in. H
Super Deluxe Worktop Refrigerator, two-section, 16.0 cu. ft., self-cleaning condenser equipped (1) stainless steel door with recessed handle, (1) stainless steel shelf, (2) stainless steel drawers with recessed handles, stainless steel interior & exterior, self-contained rear mounted refrigeration system, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/5 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 2.4 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
Note: Nominal cubic footage measurements sometimes provided by refrigeration manufacturers may not indicate actual usable space. If you require a specific capacity, please call one of our customer care representatives to ensure the unit you order meets your needs.
There are no reviews yet.