TurboChef FIRE Description
Capable of cooking a 14-inch pizza in just 90 seconds, the TurboChef FIRE convection pizza oven specializes in speedy cook times. It is compact-less than 2 feet in diameter-and can be placed virtually anywhere due to its ventless operation. Double-wall insulation keeps heat inside the oven and ensures a satisfactory bake. The convection motors in the top and bottom can be set to separate temperatures, tailoring the cooking process to a specific application, and users can input different cooking times to fit different types of pizza.
- Can cook (1) 14-in. pizza in 90 sec.
- Upper and lower convection motors
- Separate top and bottom electronic temperature control provides customized cooking
- 6 preset timers accommodate different products
- Ventless operation supports flexibility with positioning
- Stainless steel construction supplies resilience and length of life
- Colored exterior blends into most design schemes
- Bottom access panel is removable for cleaning
- Double-wall insulation provides optimal heat retention
- Includes 1 stainless steel paddle and (2) 14-in. aluminum pizza screens
Dimensions & Utilities
- Cooking chamber: 14.75 in. W x 14.75 in. D
- Overall: 19.01 in. W x 24.39 in. D x 22.70 in. H
- 30 A, 3700/4800 W
- 208/240 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 6-30P plug
The Fire Pizza Oven, electric, ventless, countertop, single deck, fits up to 14″ thin /thick pizza capacity, integral catalytic converter, independent top & bottom electronic temperature control, (60 preset timers, removable bottom access panel, includes: (1) stainless steel paddle, (2) 14″ aluminum pizza screens, stainless steel construction, cULus, ANSI/NSF 4, TUV, CE, 208-240v/60/1ph
There are no reviews yet.