TurboChef HIGH H BATCH 2 Description
To prevent overheating and damage to the counter or the oven’s bottom, the TurboChef HIGH H BATCH 2 countertop convection oven is mounted on 4-inch legs. A variety of accessories-one bottle of oven cleaner, one bottle of oven guard, two trigger sprayers, and one aluminum paddle-are included. For even heating, this oven has a JetPlate on the top and the bottom, and to provide food with efficient heat transfer, the rack is oscillating.
To repeat frequently used recipes with ease, the TurboChef HIGH H BATCH 2 convection oven stores as many as 72 recipes. For optimal results, it has smart voltage sensor technology, and the self-diagnostic feature alerts operators if anything is wrong with the unit. To provide protection, the door’s handle remains cool to the touch even when the cavity is hot. So it does not require a vent, this unit uses impinged air and a catalytic converter for operation.
- Stores as many as 72 recipes
- Includes 1 aluminum paddle, 1 bottle of oven cleaner, 1 bottle of oven guard, and 2 trigger sprayers
- 1 oscillating rack enables high heat transfer
- 1 JetPlate bottom and top
- Accommodates (1) 16-in. pizza
- (1) 14-in. x 16-in. nonstick mesh screen
- Smart voltage sensor technology
- Provides diagnostics for efficiency
- Operates with impinged air
- Interior catalytic converter enables ventless use
- Door handle stays cool to the touch
- Made of stainless steel with powder-coated sides
- 4-in. adjustable legs
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 18.75 in. W x 16.75 in. D x 8 in. H
- Overall: 25.9 in. W x 31.7 in. D x 21.4 in. H
- 24 A, 5 kW
- 208-240 V/50-60 Hz/1 ph, 5-ft. cord with a NEMA 6-30P plug
High h Batch 2 Speed Cook Oven, Rapid Cook, electric, ventless, countertop, stackable, store up to 72 recipes, smart voltage sensor technology (North America only), internal catalytic converter, cool to touch coated door handle, 16″ pizza capacity, (1) 14″ x 16″ non-stick mesh screen, (1) oven cleaner, (1) oven guard, (1) aluminum paddle, (2) trigger sprayers, (1) standard rack, (1) standard JetPlate bottom, (1) standard JetPlate top, stainless steel interior, stainless steel front, top & back with powder-coated sides, 4″ adjustable legs, cULus, CE, ANSI, NSF, TUV, 208v/60/1-ph
There are no reviews yet.