UNIC MIRA Description
Able to hold 1.66 gallons in its boiler, the Cecilware MIRA semi-automatic espresso machine features automatic refill abilities and multiple infusion options. Ensuring a stable and warm temperature from start to finish, the unit includes a cup warmer, hot water dispenser, and boiler-mounted group head. To ease cleaning, the stainless steel machine with welded steel framework includes a Teflon steam wand and steam glide leveler.
Keeping the Cecilware MIRA espresso machine maintained, the hose connection has a direct drain pan and automatic back-flushing cycle. Eliminating recovery time with a twin pressure gauge, the unit operates with a running shot timer and overabundant steam. The fully-programmable espresso maker is adaptable for varying coffee products with multiple group head options.
- 1.66-gal. boiler capacity
- Programmable coffee volume buttons
- Includes a cup warmer
- Automatic refill feature
- Flow-regulated hot water dispenser
- Abundant steam shortens recovery time
- Hose includes drain pan connection
- Adaptable for various coffee products
- Multiple group head and infusion options
- Twin pressure gauge
- Semi-automatic key controls
- Solid Teflon steam wand with steam glide leveler for cleaning
- Back flushes automatically
- Large rotary vane pump
- Boiler is mounted directly to heat for hot product
Dimensions & Utilities
- 14 in. W x 23 in. D x 23 in. H
- 20 A, 1.7 kW
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, NEMA 5-20 plug
Mira Espresso Machine, semi-automatic, 1 group, (120) cup capacity per hour, programmable, solid Teflon steam wand, shot timer, hot water dispenser, direct to boiler mounted group head, twin pressure gauge for pump & steam, automatic refill, direct drain pan to hose connection, steam glide lever, 1.66 gallon boiler, cup warmer, welded steel framework with stainless steel panels, 120v/60/1-ph, 1.7kW, 20.0 amps, NEMA 5-20P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
There are no reviews yet.