The Univex 1404 patty press molder uses its upper and lower plate to form as much as 5 ounces of ground meat into 4-inch-diameter patties. A holder is built into the molder for paper dividers, 1,000 of which come with the unit. To resist corrosion and scratches, the entire molder is constructed of anodized aluminum and stainless steel. When operating the unit, the user must press the release button before the lever can move. The lever can then be pulled forward to lower the upper plate and press the patty. To lift the upper plate again, the lever can be pulled back.
- Molds patties that measure 4 in. dia.
- Holds as much as 5 oz. of meat
- Constructed of anodized aluminum and stainless steel for corrosion resistance
- Holder is integrated to hold paper dividers
- Single lever pulls forward to lower the upper plate onto the meat to form a patty
- Release button must be pressed to lower the upper plate onto the bottom plate
- Bottom plate holds and shapes meat
- Upper plate lifts when the handle is pushed back
- 1,000 paper dividers included
- Overall dimensions: 9.75 in. W x 16.25 in. D x 13 in. H
From The Manufacturer
PattyPress Burger Mold, manual, 4″, anodized aluminum body, stainless steel meat press bowl & ejector, includes supply of 1,000 divider sheets, NSF
*Image may not depict product color, inclusions or accessories.