The Univex 4612 manual slicer can endure heavy use with its anodized aluminum construction if it is run a maximum time of 2 hours per day to slice small amounts of cheese. Ranging from 0 to 0.5 inch, the unit’s manual knob can adjust the thickness of meat slices. To protect users from the 12-inch-diameter blade, a protective edge guard is built in. Liquids are directed away from the controls by a drip tray fence, and a sharpener is built into the slicer for quick blade maintenance.
- Maximum run time: 2 hrs. per day
- Can slice small amounts of cheese
- Drip tray fence directs juice towards the base and away from the controls
- Slice thickness can be adjusted from 0 to 0.5 in.
- Sharpener is removable for cleanup
- Carriage and feed grip can be disassembled for cleaning
- Anodized aluminum is heavy duty for daily use
- Protective edge guard prevents hands from getting close to the blade
- Manual knob changes slice thickness
- On/off push button
- Belt-driven drive assembly
- 12-in.-diameter blade
Dimensions & Utilities
- 22.25 in. W x 18.5 in. D x 16 in. H
- 1.9 A, 1⁄4 HP, 1680 RPM, 0.19 kW
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
There are no reviews yet.