Designed to puree and liquify fruits and vegetables, the Univex CYCLONE200 commercial immersion blender can be used for prepping sauces, soups, and other mixtures directly in cooking vessels. It has a single speed and a safety switch lock to prevent accidental startup. Because the unit has a lightweight design, it can be lifted without strain or fatigue, and users can lock the unit for continuous blending without having to hold a button down.
Made of ABS plastic and fiberglass, the body of this Univex CYCLONE200 handheld mixer is durable and corrosion resistant, and its stainless steel components increase strength and simplify cleanup. An effective cooling system in the immersion blender prevents overheating. Shafts for this unit are sold separately, and they come in 10- and 14-inch lengths and can be interchanged.
- Liquifies and purees vegetables and fruits directly in cookware or containers
- Ideal for prepping sauces, soups, and other mixtures
- 21.1-qt. mixing capacity
- Single speed
- Continuous blending trigger lock
- Safety switch prevents users from accidentally turning the unit on
- Lightweight design reduces strain and fatigue
- ABS plastic and fiberglass body is durable
- Stainless steel components resist rusting
- Cooling system prevents the components from getting too hot
- Interchangeable 10-in. and 14-in. shafts are sold separately
Dimensions & Utilities
- 3.94 in. W x 7.17 in. D x 13.39 in. H
- 150 W, 1/5 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
From The Manufacturer
Hand-Held Mixer, motor-driven, 21.1 qt mixing capacity, interchangeable shaft, single speed, safety switch & trigger lock, ABS fiberglass body with stainless steel components, 0.2 hp, 150 watts, 115v/60/1-ph, NEMA 5-15P, IPX3, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation (Shafts & Whisk Attachments are Sold Separately)
*Image may not depict product color, inclusions or accessories.
This product includes a cord and plug