The Univex SFG600TL dough sheeter has a foot pedal that enables the tables to move forward and reverse. Dough is rolled with chrome cylinders, which are adjustable from 0 to 1.9 inches. Hand controls are used to separate the cylinders and regulate the dough thickness.
To help transport rolled dough, the Univex SFG600TL reversible dough sheeter is equipped with two heavy-duty rolling pins. Storage in the base provides a space to house rolling pins and extra flour. A main switch turns the power on, and an emergency stop switch turns the unit off quickly. Interlock switches prevent injury if the safety guard is open, and the pivoting arms of the unit can be conveniently detached for cleaning.
- Reversible design
- Polished chrome cylinders adjust from 0 to 1.9 in. and separate to change thickness of dough
- Hand controls adjust dough thickness
- Foot pedal controls forward and reverse table directions (left to right)
- Power controlled by main switch and emergency stop switch
- If safety guard is opened, interlock switches prevent injury
- 2 heavy-duty rolling pins are included to transport rolled dough
- Storage in the base for housing rolling pins and flour
- 233/4-in.-wide belt
- Pivoting arms are removable for cleaning
Dimensions & Utilities
- 128 in. L x 42.25 in. D x 50.38 in. H
- 4.48-9.11 A, 0.75 kW, 1 HP
- 220 V/60 Hz/3 ph, NEMA 5-15P plug
From The Manufacturer
Reversible Dough Sheeter, floor model, variable speed, 134-1/2″ long, hand operation for thickness & foot pedal operation for carpet (left-to-right), 0″ to 1.9″ adjustable hard chrome polished cylinders, chain drive, 23-3/5″ wide belt, start/stop buttons, folding tables, pivoting and removable arms, hardwood rolling pins with storage in base, cutter box, standard croissant cutter, cord and plug, 1 hp, 220v/60/3-ph, 3.35 Amps, ETL
*Image may not depict product color, inclusions or accessories.
This product includes a cord and plug