The Vollrath 401080 Wear-Ever frying pan is made of aluminum, which quickly heats up and cools down. It is lightweight and has a natural finish that ensures heat is evenly distributed. The handle is permanently attached with an EverTite rivet system. Since a removable purple handle sleeve is included with the Vollrath 401080 fry pan, it can be used with allergens in a color-coded system. The handle insulation protects the operator from burns.
- Part of the Wear-Ever series
- Side walls have a curved design that prevent steam from forming
- Aluminum conducts heat well and is lightweight with a uniform heat pattern
- Natural, smooth polished finish is ideal for browning and cooking with grease
- Removable purple silicone handle sleeve for color-coded use with allergens
- EverTite rivets permanently secure the handle
- Range top and oven safe at temperatures as high as 450 degrees F
- Overall dimensions: 10 in. top dia. x 75/8 in. bottom dia. x 2 in. H
From The Manufacturer
Wear-Ever Aluminum Fry Pan, 10″ (25.4 cm), with Natural Finish, featuring removable purple silicone insulated handle & innovative EverTite Riveting System, handle rated at 450° for stovetop or oven use, 7-5/8″ (20 cm) bottom diameter, 2″ (5.1cm) inside height, 8 ga., NSF, Made in USA
*Image may not depict product color, inclusions or accessories.