The Vollrath 5315 Wear-Ever sheet pan is constructed of damage-resistant 3000 series aluminum. Additional strength is provided by the open bead design without the need for a reinforcement rod. It has a tapered profile that enables the pan to be easily stacked. When heated, the concave bottom flattens. By flattening the bottom, the Vollrath 5315 Wear-Ever sheet pan evenly distributes heat.
- 3000 series aluminum construction is heavy duty and impact resistant
- Concaved bottom flattens when cooking to provide even heating
- Open bead design provides additional durability without a reinforcement rod
- Tapered design facilitates stacking
- Overall dimensions: 18 in. L x 26 in. W x 1 in. H
From The Manufacturer
Sheet Pan, full size, 18″W x 26″D x 1″H (45.1 x 65.4 x 2.54cm), 12 gauge 3000 series aluminum, open bead, natural finish, NSF, Made in USA
*Image may not depict product color, inclusions or accessories.