For quick identification, the Vollrath 6432335 spoodle’s capacity is printed below its bowl, and the handle comes in ivory for color coding. Its round, 215/16-inch-diameter bowl scoops out 3 ounces of product, reducing the frequency of overserving. The perforations at the bottom of the bowl drain unwanted liquids so customers are not served soggy foods. The bowl and shaft have an 18/8 stainless steel construction to withstand wear from high-volume use, and the handle has a nylon composition that resists temperatures as high as 450 degrees Fahrenheit. If it’s placed on a hot food pan, it resists melting, and it’s secured in placed on the pan’s edge with its built-in stopper notch. Users can comfortably reach foods with the utensil’s 131/16-inch length.
- Part of the Jacob’s Pride line
- 3-oz. maximum capacity
- Shaft and bowl have an 18/8 stainless steel composition
- Perforated bowl
- Textured, ergonomic nylon handle
- Handle withstands maximum temperatures of 450 degrees F
- Built-in stopper notch secures utensil in place
- Handle treated with all-natural antimicrobial agent to slow microbial growth
- Ivory material support sizing identification applications
- Shaft includes printed capacity
- 215/16-in.-diameter bowl
- 131/16-in. overall length
From The Manufacturer
Spoodle, 1-piece heavy duty, perforated round bowl, handle coded ivory, equipped with all-natural antimicrobial, 3 oz. (88.7ML), 18/8 304 stainless steel, ergonomic design high temperature textured nylon handle heat resistant to 450°F (232°C), built-in stopper notch, capacity stamped on shaft, 13-1/16″ overall L, 2-15/16″bowl diameter, limited warranty, NSF, imported, Jacob’s Pride Collection, Limited Lifetime Warranty
*Image may not depict product color, inclusions or accessories.