The Vollrath 67608 fry pan from the Wear-Ever series is coated in the SteelCoat x3 non-stick coating. That coating has been applied in three layers for superior wear and abrasion resistance. For improved user comfort, the pan’s tri-vent handle is made with three perforations to help keep it cool to the touch. The handle’s silicone coating can stand up to temperatures as high as 450 degrees Fahrenheit. The Vollrath 67608 pan is made with long-lasting 3004 aluminum and has been NSF certified for its ability to be easily cleaned.
- Vollrath Wear-Ever series
- SteelCoat x3 coating is applied in three layers for excellent wear resistance
- TriVent handle resists heat transfer to maintain user comfort
- Handle is coated in silicone that withstands temperatures up to 450 degrees F
- Hande is attached to pan with EverTite riveting system that’s designed to last for the life of the pan
- Pan body is made of heavy-duty 3004 aluminum
From The Manufacturer
Wear-Ever Aluminum Fry Pan, 8″ (20 cm), with SteelCoat x3 non-stick coating, featuring permanently bonded TriVent silicone insulated handle & innovative EverTite Riveting System, handle rated at 450° for stovetop or oven use, 5-3/4″ (14cm) bottom diameter, 1-7/8″ (4.8 cm) inside height, 10 ga., NSF, Made in USA
*Image may not depict product color, inclusions or accessories.