The Vollrath 67908 Wear-Ever frying pan is perfect for sauteing vegetables, reducing sauces, and melting chocolates. Along with its aluminum construction, the rivet system that connects the handle to the pan provides strength. This dish can be used in the oven, as well as on the stovetop.
- Aluminum construction with a natural finish
- TriVent handle is made of silicone for gripping ability
- EverTite system uses rivets to attach the handle to the pan
- Safe in the oven and on the stovetop
- Handle withstands heat as high as 450 degrees F continuously
- Handle withstands heat as high as 600 degrees F intermittently
- Overall dimensions: 8 in. top dia. x 53/4 in. bottom dia. x 17/8 in. H
From The Manufacturer
Wear-Ever Aluminum Fry Pan, 8″ (20 cm), Natural Finish, featuring permanently bonded TriVent silicone insulated handle & innovative EverTite Riveting System, handle rated at 450° for stovetop or oven use, 5-3/4″ (14cm) bottom diameter, 1-7/8″ (4.8 cm) inside height, 8 ga., NSF, Made in USA
*Image may not depict product color, inclusions or accessories.