The Vollrath 67910 Wear-Ever frying pan has a natural finish on its aluminum body. The silicone sleeve on the handle is easy to grip and stays cool to the touch. Either in the oven or on the stovetop, it can be used with continuous heat as high as 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Rivets permanently attach the handle to the pan.
- Natural finish on the aluminum body
- TriVent silicone handle stays cool to the touch
- EverTite system connects handle and pan with rivets
- Safe for use in the oven and on the stovetop
- Handle withstands continuous heat as high as 450 degrees F
- Handle withstands intermittent heat as high as 600 degrees F
- Overall dimensions: 10 in. top dia. x 75/8 in. bottom dia. x 2 in. H
From The Manufacturer
Wear-Ever Aluminum Fry Pan, 10″ (25 cm), Natural Finish, featuring permanently bonded TriVent silicone insulated handle & innovative EverTite Riveting System, handle rated at 450° for stovetop or oven use, 7-5/8″ (20cm) bottom diameter, 2-1/8″ (5.4 cm) inside height, 8 ga., NSF, Made in USA
*Image may not depict product color, inclusions or accessories.