Three layers make up the Vollrath 69812 Tribute frying pan. An aluminum core ensures heat is evenly distributed, while the durable stainless steel interior and exterior are corrosion resistant. With a magnetic exterior, the pan can be used for induction cooking, ovens and ranges, while the handle sleeve remains cool and is secured with heavy-duty rivets.
- Insulated silicone TriVent handle sleeve stays cool
- Permanently secured EverTite rivets
- Handle withstands temperatures as high as 450 degrees F
- Induction, range, and oven safe
- Overall dimensions: 12 in. top dia. x 93/4 in. bottom dia. x 21/2 in. H
- Stainless steel interior resists corrosion and flavor transfer
- Core on the bottom and side walls is made of aluminum for evenly dispersed heat
- Magnetic stainless steel exterior provides strength
From The Manufacturer
Tribute Fry Pan, 12″, featuring permanently bonded TriVent silicone insulated handle & innovative EverTite Riveting System, handle rated at 450° for stovetop or oven use, natural Finish interior, 3ply construction, 18/8 stainless steel interior, 3004 8 gauge alum core bottom & side walls, 18-0 stainless steel exterior, induction ready, 9 3/4″ bottom dia, 2-1/2″H, without cover, NSF, Made in USA, Jacob’s Pride Collection
*Image may not depict product color, inclusions or accessories.