The Vollrath Z4008 Wear-Ever frying pan has EverTite rivets that attach the handle to the pan. This cookware is made of aluminum alloy, which protects against dents and stains. Insulated to prevent heat transfer, the silicone Cool Handle sleeve can endure temperatures as high as 450 degrees Fahrenheit and can be removed and replaced when needed. The Vollrath Z4008 frying pan has a CeramiGuard II nonstick coating that is PFOA free, releases cooked-on food, and can tolerate metal utensils.
- Part of the Wear-Ever series
- CeramiGuard II nonstick coating can withstand metal utensils
- Cooked-on food can be removed since the pan has a nonstick coating
- Made of durable aluminum alloy
- Silicone Cool Handle sleeve is insulated and can endure temperatures under 450 degrees F
- EverTite rivets support the handle’s connection to the pan
- Overall dimensions: 8 in. top dia. x 53/4 in. bottom dia. x 17/8 in. H
From The Manufacturer
Wear-Ever Aluminum Fry Pan, 8″ (20.3 cm), with CeramiGuard II non-stick coating, featuring removable Cool Handle silicone insulated handle & innovative EverTite Riveting System, handle rated at 450° for stovetop or oven use, 5-3/4″ (14 cm) bottom diameter, 1-7/8″ (4.8 cm) inside height, 10 ga. NSF, Made in USA
*Image may not depict product color, inclusions or accessories.