The Vulcan 72SC-8B24G gas range measures 72 inches wide by 41 inches deep by 58 inches tall. It is powered by natural gas or liquid propane and has eight 30,000 BTU burners. Since the burners have lift-off heads, the components are easy to access for cleaning and servicing. The burner knobs stay cool to prevent burns.
With a shrouded flash tube pilot system, there is only one pilot for every two burners, limiting the unit’s gas use. The front grates lift-off easily, and the rear grates can accommodate large pots and pans. Built into the grates, the aeration bowls add durability to the fingers while directing heat up toward the pots and pans. There is a 24-inch griddle-broiler with a grease-collecting, 4-inch-wide front grease trough.
Standard and convection ovens in the Vulcan 72SC-8B24G gas range’s base operate at temperatures between 250 and 500 degrees Fahrenheit. There is also a low temperature setting, allowing you to prepare delicate menu items. The convection oven has three racks, while the two racks in the standard oven adjust to four positions. Each oven can accommodate full-size sheet pans and has a heavy-duty door. The hinge and spring mechanisms make it easy to open and close the oven doors.
- Front grates measures 12 in. x 121/2 in. and removes easily
- Rear grates can hold large pans and stock pots since it measures 12 in. x 141/2 in.
- Built-in aeration bowls add durability to the grates and direct the heat flow toward pots and pans
- 8 open top burners each operate at 30,000 BTU
- Shrouded flash tube pilot system has 1 pilot per 2 burners to limit the use of gas
- Lift-off burner heads allow for easy access to service and clean the components
- Burner knobs do not conduct heat to help reduce burn risks
- 24-in. manual griddle-broiler provides a place for cooking eggs, pancakes, and more
- 4-in.-wide grease trough in the front collects liquids
- Food particles are accumulated in the crumb tray that is easy to clean since it pulls out
- Front, backriser, high shelf, and sides are durable with their stainless steel construction
- Fully MIG-welded steel frame creates structure for heavy-duty use
- 6-in. stainless steel, adjustable legs keep the range lifted off floors
- 1-in. rear gas connection and pressure regulator
- 350,000 total BTU
- Overall Dimensions: 72 in. W x 41 in. D x 58 in. H
Standard and Convection Ovens
- Ovens have a temperature range of 250-500 degrees F
- Low temperature setting is ideal for delicate menu items
- Standard oven has 2 racks that adjust to 4 positions
- Convection oven interior includes 3 racks
- 18-in. x 26-in. sheet pans fit side to side and front to back in the standard oven
- 18-in. x 26-in. sheet pans fit side to side in the convection oven
- Heavy-duty doors are durable to support commercial use
- Easy to open and close the doors with hinge and spring mechanisms
- Standard oven operates at 35,000 BTU
- Convection oven operates at 35,000 BTU
- Standard Oven Interior Dimensions: 263/8 in. W x 27 in. D x 14 in. H
- Convection Oven Interior Dimensions: 263/8 in. W x 24 in. D x 137/8 in. H
Endurance Restaurant Range, 72″, (8) 30,000 BTU burners with lift-off burner heads, (1) 24″ x 7/8″ thick griddle, manual controls, 4″ wide front grease trough, (1) standard oven (left), (1) convection oven (right), stainless steel front, sides, backriser & high shelf, fully MIG welded frame, 6″ adjustable legs, 350,000 BTU, CSA, NSF