The Vulcan 924RXNG 24-inch gas griddle is a workhorse addition to a kitchen environment with a variety of uses. This griddle features a heat shield on its bottom that enables this countertop model to be safely operated on an array of surfaces. Two u-shaped burners enable multiple cook zones that distribute even temperatures across the steel 1-inch griddle plate. Thermostatic controls provide precise control of cooking temperatures.
Safety measures are built into the Vulcan 924RXNG countertop griddle that facilitate safe operations, including a pilot safety valve that stops the flow of gas if the pilot goes out. For further safety precaution, the gas inlet on the griddle can be manually shut. Grease splatter from cooking is contained by a splatter guard that has tapered sides. The grease gutter on this griddle is spatula friendly for simple grease scraping, and a chute is welded to the gutter for safe depositing of grease into the 6-quart grease drawer. Adjustable legs on the bottom ensure stability while cooking.
- Countertop model
- Front, sides, and front top ledge are stainless steel
- Temperature range: 200-550 degrees F
- Multiple cook zones with 2 U-shaped aluminized steel burners
- Dual electric and manual burner ignition
- Pilot safety valve stops gas flow if pilot goes out
- Independently controlled burners
- Manual gas inlet shut off
- Embedded snap-action thermostats
- Heavy-duty chrome thermostat knob guards
- Stay-cool bull-nose design
- 1-in.-thick griddle plate is polished steel
- Wraparound splatter guard with tapered sides contains grease
- 12-ga. backsplash is 4 in. high
- Spatula-friendly grease gutter is 31/2 in. wide
- Gutter and chute are fully welded
- Stainless steel grease drawer holds 6 qts.
- Stainless and aluminized steel chassis frame is fully welded
- Bottom heat shields
- Low-profile, 11-in. cooking height
- 4-in. adjustable legs
- 54,000 BTU
Dimensions & Utilities
- Cook surface: 24 in. W x 24 in. D
- Overall: 24 in. W x 311/2 in. D x 151/4 in. H
- 1 A
- 120 V/50-60 Hz/1 ph, NEMA 5-15P plug
- Rear gas connection and pressure regulator: 3/4 in.
- Uses natural gas or liquid propane
Heavy Duty Griddle, countertop, natural gas or liquid propane, 24″ W x 24″ D cooking surface, 1″ thick polished steel griddle plate, embedded mechanical snap action thermostat every 12″, millivolt pilot safety, electric spark or manual ignition, front manifold gas shut-off valve, low profile, stainless steel front, sides, front grease trough, 4″ back & tapered side splashes, 4″ adjustable legs, 54,000 BTU, CSA, NSF