The Vulcan 936RX gas griddle’s 1-inch-thick, polished steel plate is evenly heated with three U-shaped burners placed every 12 inches. Snap action thermostats are embedded in each burner and adjust from 200 to 550 degrees Fahrenheit. If the pilot goes out, the safety valve shuts off gas to the pilots and burners, reducing the risk of fires and accidents.
To keep the front cool, there is a bullnose design. Tapered side splashes and a 4-inch backsplash help keep messes contained to the plate and off countertops. The 31/2-inch grease gutter is wide enough to accommodate spatulas, and the fully welded grease chute simplifies the cleanup process. The stainless steel construction of the Vulcan 936RX gas griddle provides durability and resists corrosion.
- Powered by natural gas or liquid propane
- Even heating with 3 U-shaped, aluminized steel burners placed every 12 in.
- Each burner has an embedded, snap action thermostat that ranges from 200-550 degrees F
- Chrome thermostat knobs are heavy duty for use commercially
- Steel griddle plate is 1-in.-thick and has a polished finish
- Pilot safety valves shut off gas to the pilots and burners if the pilot goes out
- Bullnose front design keeps the area cool to reduce burn risks
- 4-in. backsplash and tapered side splashes contain most messes to keep work areas clean
- Spatulas fit in the 31/2-in.-wide grease gutter
- Grease chute is fully welded to simplify the cleaning process and stop grease migration
- 6-qt. grease drawer is made of stainless steel to make it easy to clean
- Front top ledge, front, and sides are stainless-steel constructed for durability and corrosion resistance
- Stainless and aluminized steel chassis frame is fully welded to create structure
- 4-in. legs adjust for uneven surfaces
- Gas inlet has a manual shut-off valve
- 3/4-in. rear gas connection and gas pressure regulator
- 120 V/50-60 Hz/1 ph, 1 A, NEMA 5-15 plug
- 81,000 BTU
- Overall Dimensions: 36 in. W x 33 in. D x 151/4 in. H
Heavy Duty Griddle, countertop, natural gas or liquid propane, 36″ W x 24″ D cooking surface, 1″ thick polished steel griddle plate, embedded mechanical snap action thermostat every 12″, millivolt pilot safety, electric spark or manual ignition, front manifold gas shut-off valve, low profile, stainless steel front, sides, front grease trough, 4″ back & tapered side splashes, 4″ adjustable legs, 81,000 BTU, CSA, NSF