Designed to cook several foods at once, the Vulcan HEG60E HEG-E Series electric griddle is a smart investment for high-traffic restaurants. Its 60-inch-wide by 24-inch-deep griddle plate fits on a countertop, and it’s lifted with four adjustable legs for added versatility. Made of durable stainless steel, the griddle is heated with two incoloy elements. Every 12-inch section of the griddle is heated by a separate snap-action thermostat, which heats between 200 and 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Temperature controls are shielded with chrome thermostat knob guards.
The Vulcan HEG60E commercial electric griddle has built-in rear and side splash guards to keep hot oil from spilling over the sides. By collecting the grease in one place, it effectively drains down the 3.5-inch-wide grease trough into two 1.5-gallon-capacity grease drawers for easy cleanup. This griddle’s stainless steel construction streamlines maintenance, and its smooth exterior can be wiped down after use for ensured sanitation.
- Part of the HEG-E series
- Constructed of stainless steel
- Temperature range: 200-450 degrees F
- 0.75-in.-thick steel plate
- Heats by 12-in. sections
- 2 incoloy heating elements
- 5 snap-action thermostatic controls with cycling lights
- Chrome knob guards cover thermostats
- (4) 4-in.-high adjustable legs
- 3.5-in.-wide grease trough
- (2) 1.5-gal.-capacity grease drawers
- 2 tapered side splash guards
- 4-in.-high rear splash guard
- Side and rear clearance: 1 in.
- Bottom clearance: 4 in.
Dimensions & Utilities
- Griddle plate: 60 in. W x 24 in. D
- Overall: 60 in. W x 31.5 in. D x 15.3 in. H
- 19.5-39 A, 27 kW
- 240 V/50-60 Hz/3 ph
Heavy Duty Griddle, electric, countertop, 60″ W x 24″ D cooking surface, 3/4″ thick polished steel griddle plate, bottom mounted snap action thermostat every 12″, low profile, stainless steel front, sides, front top ledge with “Cool Bullnose”, (2) front grease trough, 4″ back & tapered side splashes, 4″ adjustable legs, CSAus, NSF