Powered by natural gas or liquid propane, the Vulcan MSA24-C0100P heavy-duty gas griddle enables a business to serve up pancakes and burgers to its patrons. Fitted with an aluminized steel burner and a snap-action thermostat every 12 inches along its width, the griddle plate recovers and transfers heat with efficiency. Its piezo ignition requires no electricity to light.
The Vulcan MSA24-C0100P griddle has back and side splashes that protect kitchen surfaces by restricting grease and food debris splatter. Its stainless steel front, sides, and grease trough are durable and support quick cleanup. Collecting as much as 6 quarts of liquid at a time, the grease drawer can be removed and washed by hand.
- Powered by natural gas or liquid propane
- 54,000 BTU
- 2 aluminized steel burners
- Embedded mechanical snap-action thermostats have a temperature range of 200-450 degrees F
- Grease drawer has a 6-qt. capacity
- Rapid Recovery composite griddle plate is made of 3/4-in.-thick steel
- Pilot safety feature completely shuts off gas to pilot if it is extinguished
- Bottom heat shields prevents burns
- Piezo ignition does not require electricity to be lit
- 4-in. back and side splashes
- Low, 11-in. working height doesn’t take up much space on countertops
- Front, sides, and grease trough are made of durable stainless steel
- Overall dimensions: 24 in. W x 311/2 in. D x 151/4 in. H
Heavy Duty Griddle, countertop, gas, 24″ W x 24″ D cooking surface, 18mm (3/4″) Rapid Recovery griddle plate (aluminum core and 304 series stainless steel surface), embedded mechanical snap action thermostat every 12″, millivolt pilot safety, piezo ignition, low profile, stainless steel front, sides, front grease trough, 4″ back & tapered side splashes, 4″ adjustable legs, 54,000 BTU, CSA Star, CSA Flame, NSF