For durability, the Vulcan MSA36-30 countertop griddle is made of stainless steel, helping it withstand dents and scratches through high-volume use. So it retains heat and provides uniform cooking, the griddle plate is made of 1-inch-thick polished steel. To cook different items at the same time, it has mechanical snap-action thermostats embedded every 12 inches, creating three cooking zones. This unit operates using manual ignition and has knobs on the front for temperature adjustment.
For cleaning underneath, the Vulcan MSA36-30 gas griddle is positioned on 4-inch adjustable legs. It has a 4-inch backsplash and tapered side splashes to keep its surroundings clean and has a front grease trough that holds 6 quarts of oil and food particles. To prevent unwanted temperature changes, the knobs have guards to protect them, and to prohibit overheating, this unit features millivolt pilot safety valves.
- Countertop design
- Low profile
- Manual ignition
- Front knobs with knob guards
- 1-in.-thick polished griddle plate made of steel
- Stay-cool bull-nose design increases comfort during use
- 3 U-shaped aluminized steel burners
- 3 cooking zones with mechanical snap-action thermostats embedded every 12 in.
- Temperature range: 200-550 degrees F
- Protected with millivolt pilot safety valves
- Fully welded aluminized and stainless steel chassis frame
- Resilient stainless steel construction
- 6-qt. front grease trough captures crumbs
- 4-in. backsplash and tapered sides
- Sits on 4-in. adjustable legs
- 81,000 BTU
Dimensions & Utilities
- Cooking surface: 36 in. W x 30 in. D
- Overall: 36 in. W x 37.50 in. D x 15.25 in. H
- Uses natural gas or liquid propane
- 3/4-in. rear gas connection
Heavy Duty Griddle, countertop, natural gas or liquid propane, 36″ W x 30″ D cooking surface, 1″ thick polished steel griddle plate, embedded mechanical snap action thermostat every 12″, millivolt pilot safety, manual ignition, low profile, stainless steel front, sides, front grease trough, 4″ back & tapered side splashes, 4″ adjustable legs, 81,000 BTU, CSA, NSF