The Vulcan MSA36-C0100P commercial griddle runs on natural gas or liquid propane and is ideal for restaurants looking to supplement their menus with grilled items such as burgers, pancakes, or breakfast sausages. Four adjustable legs elevate the equipment on countertops, preventing it from overheating. Bottom heat shields protect users from burns, and back and side splashes keep kitchen surfaces clean from grease and debris.
Made of stainless steel, the Vulcan MSA36-C0100P griddle can be wiped clean after use and resists corrosion when exposed to water or cleaning chemicals. Its three U-shaped, aluminized steel burners each deliver 27,000 BTUs per hour and are attached to individual thermostatic control knobs. The griddle plate has an aluminum core and a steel surface, so it conducts and retains heat efficiently.
- Powered by natural gas or liquid propane
- (3) 27,000-BTU burners
- Rapid Recover plate has an aluminum core and a stainless steel surface to conduct and retain heat
- Piezo ignition doesn’t require electricity to light
- Low profile provides maximum cooking potential in a limited footprint
- Stainless steel front, sides, and grease trough resist corrosion
- Mounted on 4-in. adjustable legs
- Mechanical snap-action thermostat for each burner embedded in front panel
- Large grease drawer has a 6-qt. capacity
- Bottom heat shields deflect heat away from operators, preventing burns
- 3/4-in. rear gas connection and gas pressure regulator
- Overall dimensions: 36 in. W x 311/2 in. D x 151/4 in. H
Heavy Duty Griddle, countertop, gas, 36″ W x 24″ D cooking surface, 18mm (3/4″) Rapid Recovery griddle plate (aluminum core and 304 series stainless steel surface), embedded mechanical snap action thermostat every 12″, millivolt pilot safety, piezo ignition, low profile, stainless steel front, sides, front grease trough, 4″ back & tapered side splashes, 4″ adjustable legs, 81,000 BTU, CSA Star, CSA Flame, NSF