The Vulcan RRE48E RRE-E Series heavy-duty electric commercial griddle’s 3/4-inch-thick griddle plate is warmed every 12 inches by a thermostat and two tubular incoloy heating elements. Because the four thermostatic controls work independently, multiple foods can be cooked at different settings. Its temperature range is between 200 and 450 degrees Fahrenheit to support various cooking methods, from reheating to grilling. Made of stainless steel, the 48-inch-wide by 24-inch-deep griddle plate uses Rapid Recovery for quick reheating.
To meet evolving kitchen needs, the Vulcan RRE48E commercial griddle has four adjustable legs that lift the unit off countertops so operators can clean hard-to-reach areas. Side and back splash guards act as barriers, keeping hot oil and grease from sloshing over the sides and onto the counter or potentially onto the user. Grease is collected in the front grease trough and removable grease drawer for a streamlined removal system.
- Part of the RRE-E series
- Front, sides, cooking surface, and top ledge constructed of stainless steel
- Temperature range: 200-450 degrees F
- Rapid Recovery technology for 3/4-in.-thick composite griddle plate
- 8 incoloy heating elements
- 4 thermostatic controls with knob guards and cycling lights
- 4-in.-high back splash guard
- 2 tapered, 4-in.-tall side splash guards
- 3.5-in.-wide front grease trough
- 1.5-gal. grease drawer
- (4) 4-in.-high adjustable legs
- Side and rear clearances: 1 in.
- Bottom clearance: 4 in.
Dimensions & Utilities
- Cooking surface: 48 in. W x 24 in. D
- Overall: 48 in. W x 31.5 in. D x 15.3 in. H
- 39-58.5 A, 21.6 kW
- 240 V/50-60 Hz/3 ph
Rapid Recovery Heavy Duty Griddle, electric, countertop, 48″ W x 24″ D cooking surface, 3/4″ thick composite griddle plate with stainless steel cooking surface, bottom mounted snap action thermostat every 12″, stainless steel front, sides, front top ledge, front grease trough, 4″ back & tapered side splashes, 4″ adjustable legs, cCSAus, NSF