The Vulcan SG4 single section gas convection oven has a stainless steel construction on the front, sides, and top for rust and scratch resistance and increased durability. Its stainless steel doors are equipped with double-pane windows that are independently operated, opening one at a time. Non-sag insulation is applied to the doors, bottom, sides, rear, and top. The oven interior measures 29 inches wide by 221/8 inches deep by 20 inches tall, and its porcelain enamel coating resists clinging product to facilitate cleaning.
Two interior lights display five nickel-plated oven racks measuring 281/4 inches by 201/2 inches. The racks sit on an 11-position rack guide so they can be adjusted to suit different applications. Equipped with one 60,000 BTU burner, this unit has a gentle bake selector switch with an electronic spark igniter. It is furnished with a two-speed, 1/2-horsepower oven blower-motor.
This convection oven can consistently and quickly cook multiple items at once, after which the oven cool switch provides rapid cool down. Cook time is reduced by 20 percent when compared to conventional ovens because the Vulcan SG4 oven circulates hot air within the cabinet rather than using radiant heat. The oven can also warm, roast, and rethermalize. This unit can produce a wide range of menu items faster and with less energy and labor than most other ovens.
- Stainless steel on front, top, and sides
- 233/4-in. painted legs elevate the baking chamber to a comfortable working height
- Independently operated stainless steel doors are equipped with double-pane windows
- Non-sag insulation applied to the rear, top, sides, bottom, and doors
- Steel oven interior has a porcelain enamel finish for swift cleaning
- 2 oven lights located in the interior
- 5 nickel-plated oven racks
- 11-position nickel-plated rack guides and positive rack stops
- Selector switch has a gentle bake option
- Electronic spark igniter
- 2 speed 1/2 HP oven blower-motor
- Oven cool switch rapidly cools unit
- 60,000 BTU
Dimensions & Utilities
- Racks: 281/4 in. W x 201/2 in. D
- Interior: 29 in. W x 221/8 in. D x 20 in. H
- Overall: 401/4 in. W x 411/8 in. D x 543/4 in. H
- Powered by natural gas or liquid propane
- 7.7 A, 1/2 HP
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6-ft. cord with a plug
Convection Oven, natural gas or liquid propane, single-deck, solid state controls, electronic spark ignition, gentle bake mode selector switch, 60 minute timer with audible alarm, 150¬∞ to 500¬∞F temperature range, (5) oven racks, independently operated doors with windows, porcelain enamel interior, stainless steel doors, front, sides, top, painted 23-3/4″ legs, 1/2 HP, 60,000 BTU, CSA, NSF, ENERGY STAR