The Vulcan V2B18B heavy-duty gas range measures 18 inches wide and is constructed of stainless steel on the stub back, plate ledge, front, sides, and the front top ledge which features pull-out condiment rails. The 6-inch legs are adjustable, and the 11/4-inch-diameter front gas manifold comes with a 11/4-inch rear capped gas connection. Its heavy cast aeration bowls are equipped with removable cast top grates.
This range’s front grate measures 111/2 inches by 173/8 inches, the rear grate measuring 141/2 inches by 173/8 inches. The two heavy cast, two-piece open burners come with individual pilots and controls for independent operation, each generating 35,000 BTU per hour. Total input for this gas range comes to 70,000 BTU per hour.
The Vulcan V2B18B gas range requires minimal space, so it can be used in fine dining kitchens and restaurants with a broad menu selection, as well as in smaller kitchen institutions like clubs and churches. It is commonly used for braising, saut‚àö¬©ing, pan-frying, boiling, and stock pot cooking. The unit supports pots and pans above the burner, as the gas flame rises to meet the bottom of the pot or pan.
- Stainless steel sides, front, plate ledge, stub back
- Front top ledge has pull-out condiment rails
- 6-in. stainless steel legs are adjustable
- 11/4-in.-diameter front gas manifold with 11/4-in. rear capped gas connection
- Heavy cast aeration bowls equipped with removable cast top grates
- (2) 35,000 BTU heavy cast, 2-piece open burners
- Burners have individual pilots and controls
Dimensions & Utilities
- Front grate: 173/8 in. W x 111/2 in. D
- Rear grate: 173/8 in. W x 141/2 in. D
- Overall: 18 in. W x 363/4 in. D x 42 in. H
- Powered by natural gas or liquid propane
V Series Heavy Duty Range, gas, 18″, (2) 35,000 BTU open burners, cast iron grates, storage base with cabinet doors, stainless steel front, front top ledge, sides, base, burner box & stub back, 6″ adjustable legs, 70,000 BTU, CSA, NSF