Good for cooking two different orders at once, the Vulcan VCCG24-AS VCCG Series heavy-duty gas griddle independently heats its two 12-inch-wide griddle plate sections. The 24-inch-deep by 24-inch-wide steel griddle plate is heated by two atmospheric burners for fast warming. Equipped with a solid-state thermostat and electronic ignition, this griddle retains heat well, and its 1-inch-thick plate is thicker than other griddles, so it’s less likely to warp or become damaged over time from constant reheating. This unit’s temperature ranges from 200 to 550 degrees Fahrenheit, supporting various cooking methods from thorough grilling to quick reheating.
Constructed of stainless steel, the Vulcan VCCG24-AS gas griddle has a durable design to endure common kitchen wear. It sits on a countertop, and its legs are adjustable to suit various kitchen spaces. The steel exterior and lifted structure also assist with cleaning; the smooth surface can easily be wiped down, and operators can clean under the griddle to maintain a clean workstation. To contain hot grease and oil on the griddle, three built-in splash guards are located at the rear and back. This design also helps drain leftover grease into the 6-quart grease drawer for fast removal.
- Part of the VCCG series
- Stainless steel construction
- Welded stainless and aluminized steel chassis
- Temperature range: 200-550 degrees F
- Accidental adjustments prevented with chrome knob guards
- 1-in.-thick, polished steel plate
- (2) 12-in.-wide sections heated separately
- 2 U-shaped atmospheric burners made of aluminized steel
- Uses solid-state thermostats and electronic ignition
- Pilot protection system
- Internal pressure regulators
- 6-qt. stainless steel grease drawer
- (4) 4-in.-high adjustable legs
- Back and side splash guards
- 14.7-in.-tall cooking height
- Side clearances: 6 in.
- Bottom clearance: 4 in.
- 60,000 BTU
Dimensions & Utilities
- Cooking surface: 24 in. W x 24 in. D
- Overall: 24 in. W x 33.1 in. D x 18.8 in. H
- 2 A
- 120 V/50-60 Hz/1 ph, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Uses natural gas or liquid propane
- 3/4-in. rear gas connection
Heavy Duty Griddle, countertop, gas, 24″ W x 24″ D cooking surface, 1″ thick steel plate, (2) burners, solid state thermostat every 12″, atmospheric type ‚Äö√Ñ√∫U‚Äö√Ñ√π shaped aluminized steel burners, electronic spark ignition & pilot protection, wire knob guards, (1) drawer, stainless steel front, sides, front top ledge, front grease trough, 4″ back & tapered side splashes, 4″ adjustable legs, 60,000 BTU, NSF, CSA