Infrared burners heat the Vulcan VCCG24-IC VCCG Series heavy-duty gas griddle in 12-inch-wide sections for individualized cooking. Good for cooking different foods simultaneously, each burner has a temperature range of 200 to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. The 24-inch-deep by 24-inch-wide griddle plate is 3/4 inches thick with a stainless steel cooking surface, and it has built-in Rapid Recovery technology to ensure quick recovery times, making it a staple for sporadic use. Its cooking zones are separately controlled with solid-state thermostats and an electronic ignition to ensure surfaces remain hot for proper cooking.
Constructed of stainless steel, the Vulcan VCCG24-IC gas griddle has a durable design to withstand common wear. Its four adjustable legs can be raised or lowered, and they support the griddle on a countertop to increase floor space. A backsplash and two tapered side splash guards line the perimeter of the griddle to prevent oil from splashing over the sides, protecting the countertop and the operator. Because grease is contained, it streamlines cleanup and efficiently drains into the 6-quart stainless steel grease drawer.
- Part of the VCCG series
- Temperature range: 200-450 degrees F
- Composite griddle plate is 3/4 in. thick
- 2 IRX infrared burners separately heat (2) 12-in.-wide sections
- Controlled with solid-state thermostats and electronic ignition
- Chrome knob guards prevent accidental temperature changes
- Stainless steel construction
- Fully welded stainless and aluminized steel chassis
- Rapid Recovery technology
- Pilot safety system
- Backsplash and 2 tapered side splash guards
- 6-qt. grease drawer
- Chrome-plated knob guards
- Internal gas pressure regulators
- 14.7-in.-tall cooking height
- Side clearances: 6 in.
- Bottom clearance: 4 in.
- 48,000 BTU
Dimensions & Utilities
- Cooking surface: 24 in. W x 24 in. D
- Overall: 24 in. W x 33.1 in. D x 18.8 in. H
- 2 A
- 120 V/50-60 Hz/1 ph, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Uses natural gas or liquid propane
- 3/4-in. rear gas connection
Heavy Duty Griddle, countertop, gas, 24″ W x 24″ D cooking surface, 3/4″ thick Rapid Recovery composite plate, (2) burners, solid state thermostat every 12″, IRX infrared burner technology, electronic spark ignition & pilot protection, wire knob guards, (1) drawer, stainless steel front, sides, front top ledge, front grease trough, 4″ back & tapered side splashes, 4″ adjustable legs, 48,000 BTU, NSF, CSA, ENERGY STAR