The Vulcan VCRG36-M gas griddle remains level on countertops, work tables, and equipment stands with 4-inch adjustable legs. Since the front top ledge, front, and sides are made of stainless steel, they are durable to support heavy-duty use. The thickness of the griddle plate creates strength to ensure it does not easily warp or show signs of damage after repeatedly heating up and cooling down.
Each of the three U-shaped burners have 12 inches of spacing between them to create even heat transfer. An infinite heat control valve heats each of the burners. The Vulcan VCRG36-M gas griddle’s tapered side splashes keep messes of counters and work areas. Liquids are sent to a 41/2-quart grease can through a stainless steel grease trough.
- Powered by natural gas or liquid propane
- 1-in.-thick, polished steel griddle plate will not easily warp or show signs of damage
- Each of the (3) 25,000 BTU, U-shaped burners are spaced 12 in. apart to create even heat transfer
- Infinite heat valves control each burner
- Grease is kept off work areas with tapered side splashes
- Liquids are sent to a 41/2-qt. grease can through a stainless steel grease trough
- Durability is provided since the stainless and aluminized steel chassis has been fully welded
- Stainless steel sides, front, and front top ledge can withstand heavy-duty applications
- Remains level thanks to the adjustable 4-in. legs
- 3/4-in. rear gas connection and convertible gas pressure regulator
- 75,000 BTU
- Overall Dimensions: 36 in. W x 27 in. D x 16 in. H
Griddle, countertop, natural gas or liquid propane, 36″ W x 20-1/2″ D cooking surface, 1″ thick polished steel griddle plate, (3) burners, fully welded, manual control valve every 12″, low profile, 4-1/2″ grease can capacity, (1) drawer, stainless steel front, sides & front top ledge, 4″ adjustable legs, 75,000 BTU, CSA, NSF