The Vulcan VRH8 half-size cook-and-hold oven can hold eight full-size sheet pans or 16 full-size, 21/2-inch-deep hotel pans. This oven can meet peak period demand by cooking lots of popular menu items and holding them at serving temperatures until they’re needed by kitchen staff. Because it is mounted on casters, the oven can be wheeled to a convenient location.
To keep hot air inside the cabinet, the Vulcan VRH8 cook-and-hold oven is fully insulated on all sides. Its door has a magnetic latch and heavy-duty hinges that keep it from sagging. The interior and exterior are made of 20-gauge stainless steel, resisting dents and corrosion while facilitating cleaning.
- Cooking temperature range: 100-250 degrees F
- Holding temperature range: 100-190 degrees F
- Cooks, holds, and rethermalizes product
- No ventilation hood is required for installation in most areas
- Automatically switches from cook to hold mode when the set temperature is met
- Temperatures are controlled mechanically
- Holds 8 full-size sheet pans or 16 full-size hotel pans
- 3 wire shelves
- Low-speed fan provides even heat distribution for natural browning
- Made of 20-ga. stainless steel
- Sides, top, back, and bottom are insulated fully
- Magnetic door latch and heavy-duty hinges keep the door closed securely
- Doors can be reversed in the field
- Mounted on 5-in. casters; 2 are rigid and 2 swivel with locks
Dimensions & Utilities
- 271/4 in. W x 331/4 in. D x 431/2 in. H
- 9.6 A, 1900 W
- 208 V/50-60 Hz/1 ph, NEMA 6-30P plug
Cook/Hold Cabinet, Single Deck, mobile, mechanical temperature controls, (3) wire shelves, roasts at 250¬∞ F, capacity (8) sheet pans or (16) hotel pans, stainless steel construction, 5″ casters; 2 swivel with locks, 2 rigid
There are no reviews yet.