With its two burners, the Vulcan VSP200F stockpot range can hold two stock pots at once. Its high-capacity burners deliver enough heat to cook stocks and soups; each burner produces 110,000 BTU for a 220,000-BTU total. Once the burners are preheated, the cast iron grates stay hot when room-temperature cookware is added to them. The burners are controlled by independent manual control valves.
The body and legs of the Vulcan VSP200F stockpot range are made of stainless steel, which can be cleaned up quickly and is strong enough for daily use. A heat shield protruding from the front keeps the control valves from being damaged by excessive heat. This unit is not likely to overheat as it is held above the floor by 12-inch-tall legs.
- (2) 2-ring burners, each with individual manual controls
- Control valves are protected by a heat shield
- Front, sides, and legs are made of durable stainless steel
- Heavy cast iron grates retain heat efficiently
- 12-in. adjustable legs prevent the range from overheating
- Ignited by a standing pilot
- For areas at altitudes over 3,999 ft. above sea level, call customer care at (800) 522-0517
- Delivers a total of 220,000 BTUs
Dimensions & Utilities
- 18 in. W x 49 in. D x 22.5 in. H (can reach 24 in. H when legs are adjusted)
- Heated by natural gas or liquid propane
- 3/4-in. rear gas connection
- Includes pressure regulator
Stock Pot Range, 18″ W x 49″ D x 23″ H, (2) cast iron two-ring burners, individual manual controls, cast iron top grate, standing pilot ignition system, pressure regulator, stainless steel front & sides, 12″ adjustable legs, 220,000 BTU, CSA, NSF