The Waring CB15V heavy-duty food blender has a variable speed motor with a range of 1,700 to 1,800 RPMs. Operators can choose a blending speed with the selection dial on the front. Regular blend cycles are controlled with the colored stop and start buttons, while pulse blending is controlled with a separate button. During operation, a one-piece jar pad minimizes sound, and rubber feet prevent skidding. The lid can be clamped onto the container, preventing food from splattering onto the surrounding surfaces.
This Waring CB15V food blender has a large 1-gallon jar. Because it can get heavy when full, the jar has two handles, ensuring it is comfortable to carry. It is constructed of stainless steel, making it much more durable than plastic containers. Both the jar and the jar pad are dishwasher safe to aid in cleaning.
- 1-gal. container
- Stainless steel jar supports heavy use
- 2 handles on the jar aid in carrying heavy product
- Rubberized lid can be removed without difficulty
- 1-piece jar pad reduces noise production
- Quick-cleaning keypad buttons
Rotary dial for changing the speed
- Variable speed range: 1700-1800 RPM
Dimensions & Utilities
- 147/8 in. W x 15 in. D x 26 in. H
- 33/4 HP, 15 A
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6.6-ft. cord
Food Blender, heavy-duty, 14-7/8″W x 15″D x 26″H, (1) gallon capacity, electronic membrane keypad, variable-speed (1700-18000 RPM), removable stainless steel container with (2) handles, clear lid, die cast base, 3-3/4 HP, 120v/60/1-ph, 15 amps, cETLus, NSF, Made in USA