With an electronic touchpad, the Waring TBB175S6 commercial blender is easy to use, starting and stopping with the push of a button, while a dial enables speed adjustments. Variable speeds are possible with 10 options between 1,000 and 17,000 rotations per minute. Increasing control over ingredients, the pulse button starts and stops the blades on command for quick jolts of power.
Included with the Waring TBB175S6 countertop food and drink blender, the 64-ounce container is ideal for high-volume batch prepping and drink mixing. Because the container is made of stainless steel, it does not provide product visibility and may not be the best option for customer-facing applications, though it is more durable than plastic containers for back-of-house use. The lid is made of vinyl and is suitable for both hot and cold product.
- 64-oz. stainless steel container
- Vinyl lid can be used with hot and cold ingredients
- Lid’s center cap can be removed to add ingredients
- Removable jar pad reduces vibration and noise production
- User-replaceable stainless steel drive coupling
- Electronic touchpad with start/stop button
- Variable speed control dial has 10 levels
- Speed range: 1,000-17,000 RPM
- Pulse function
- BPA free
- 13 A, 1500 W, 2 HP
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 5-ft. cord
TORQ 2.0 Bar Blender, countertop, variable speed, 64 oz. stainless steel container, variable dial controls, user-replaceable heavy duty stainless steel blade with solid blending assembly, heavy duty base, 2HP, 1.5kW, 15.0 amps, 120v/50/60/1-ph, cETLus, NSF, Made in USA