Waring TBB160S4 Description
In less than 8 seconds, the Waring TBB160S4 commercial blender can make three 16-ounce margaritas in its 48-ounce stainless steel container, which is durable for high-volume use. Because this material does not showcase products, it is often used in back-of-the-house applications, where strength is a priority over aesthetics. Included with the unit, the vinyl lid keeps product contained, and it can be used with hot and cold product. Operators can remove the center cap in the lid to incorporate ingredients into the recipe without pausing blending.
The electronic touchpad on this Waring TBB160S4 food and drink blender has low, high, and stop buttons, and with the pulse button, users can precisely control the blade. On the touchpad, a 60-second timer enables operators to perform other tasks while the blender works. The drive coupling on this unit is durable, but it can be replaced in the field if it wears out.
- 48-oz. stainless steel container
- Blends (3) 16-oz. margaritas in 8 sec. or less
- Electronic touchpad has low, high, stop, and pulse buttons
- 60-sec. timer
- Maximum RPM: 24,000 RPM
- Field-replaceable drive coupling is made of stainless steel to support heavy use
- Vinyl lid is durable with hot and cold product
- Lid’s detachable center cap for adding ingredients while blending
- Removable jar pad dampens vibration to reduce noise level
- BPA free
Dimensions & Utilities
- 7.5 in. W x 8 in. D x 17.75 in. H
- 13 A, 1500 W, 2 HP
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 5-ft. cord
TORQ 2.0 Bar Blender, countertop, two-speed, 48 oz. stainless steel container, electronic keypad operation with 60-second timer, user-replaceable heavy duty stainless steel blade with solid blending assembly, heavy duty base, 2HP, 1.5kW, 15.0 amps, 120v/50/60/1-ph, cETLus, NSF, Made in USA
There are no reviews yet.