Waring TBB175S4 Description
Blending three 16-ounce margaritas in 8 seconds or less, the Waring TBB175S4 countertop food and drink blender has a stainless steel 48-ounce container that is durable and simplifies cleaning. A vinyl lid comes with the container for blending with hot or cold ingredients, and the center cap in the lid can be removed so users can add ingredients without stopping the blade from spinning.
The electronic control pad on this Waring TBB175S4 commercial blender simplifies operation and provides precise control over the blend speed. Operators can adjust the level on the dial from 1,000 to 17,000 rotations per minute, and when the pulse button is pressed, the blender provides a small jolt of power, enabling users to blend ingredients to an exact consistency. Because it is made of stainless steel, the drive coupling on this blender is durable, and it can be replaced in the field if it wears over time.
- 48-oz. stainless steel container
- Blends (3) 16-oz. margaritas in 8 sec. or less
- Electronic touchpad has start/stop button
- Variable speed control with 10 levels
- Speed range: 1,000-17,000 RPM
- Pulse button provides power jolts for precise product control
- Stainless steel drive coupling is replaceable in the field
- Vinyl lid is compatible with hot and cold product
- Center cap in the lid is removable so operators can feed ingredients while blending
- Removable jar pad dampers vibration and sound
- BPA free
Dimensions & Utilities
- 7.5 in. W x 8 in. D x 17.75 in. H
- 13 A, 1500 W, 2 HP
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 5-ft. cord
TORQ 2.0 Bar Blender, countertop, variable speed, 48 oz. stainless steel container, variable dial controls, user-replaceable heavy duty stainless steel blade with solid blending assembly, heavy duty base, 2HP, 1.5kW, 15.0 amps, 120v/50/60/1-ph, cETLus, NSF, Made in USA
There are no reviews yet.