Waring WCM3 Description
For preparing chocolate, making candy, topping desserts, and dipping, the Waring WCM3 countertop chocolate melter liquifies blocks of pure chocolate with a gentle heat. Its heat pattern evenly warms the chocolate without hot spots that could scorch it, and operators can set the temperature at a level between 68 and 140 degrees Fahrenheit. A probe is included to measure the temperature, ensuring it is as accurate as possible. Both the set temperature and probe temperature show up on the digital display, and when these temperatures match, the ready indicator light illuminates.
A stainless steel third-size pan that holds 6.61 pounds of chocolate is included with the Waring WCM3 chocolate melter, while the lid that covers the pan has notches that close over a ladle and the temperature probe. Preventing chocolate from dripping under the pan, the melter has a built-in rim, and it features durable housing.
- Gently heats chocolate without hot spots
- 3-kg. (6.61-lb.) capacity
- Water-resistant touchpad controls
- Digital LCD display shows the heating/ready status, the set temperature, and the probe temperature
- Temperature range: 68-140 degrees F
- Can display temperatures in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Accurate temperature reading is ensured by the probe
- Probe clip holds the part in place during product monitoring
- Includes removable, third-size stainless steel pan
- Lid has cutouts that accommodate a ladle and the probe
- Durable housing eases cleaning
- Rim in the housing catches chocolate to prevent dripping under the pan
Dimensions & Utilities
- Third-size pan: 7 in. L x 12 in. W
- Overall: 9.25 in. W x 16.75 in. D x 7 in. H
- 65 W
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 3-ft. cord
Chocolate Melter, countertop, 3kg (6.61 lbs.) capacity, 9-1/4″W x 16-3/4″D x 7″H, 1/3 size removable stainless steel pan, lid with cutouts for ladle & probe, water-resistant touch controls & digital LCD display, temperature range 68°F – 140°F, displayed in Fahrenheit or Celsius, includes probe & probe clip, 120v/60/1-ph, 65 watts, NSF, UL
There are no reviews yet.