Waring WCM6 Description
The Waring WCM6 chocolate melter provides a gentle heat that melts delicate chocolate for dessert toppings, dipping, and candy making without scorching the chocolate. Operators can set the temperature to a level between 68 and 140 degrees Fahrenheit on the touchpad, and the probe measures the current temperature in the pan. When the set temperature and probe temperature match, the ready indicator light on the digital display lights up.
A half-size pan is included with this Waring WCM6 countertop chocolate melter that can hold 13.23 pounds of chocolate, and because the removable pan is made of stainless steel, cleaning is simplified. For keeping contaminants out of the melting chocolate, a lid is included with the unit. Housing for this melter is designed for strength, and chocolate will not drip down below the pan because a rim is integrated into the housing.
- Heats chocolate gently without developing hot spots
- 6-kg. (13.23-lb.) capacity
- Includes removable, stainless steel half-size pan
- A lid is included to keep contaminants out of the pan
- Cutouts in the lid accommodate a ladle and the temperature probe
- Durable housing has an integrated rim that prevents chocolate from dripping below the pan
- Probe accurately measures temperature
- Clip keeps the probe in place
- Digital LCD display shows the set temperature and probe temperature
- Ready indicator light shines when the set and probe temperatures match
- Adjustable temperature with up and down buttons
- Temperature range: 68-140 degrees F
- Display can show the temperature in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Water-resistant design prevents splash damage
Dimensions & Utilities
- Half-size pan: 10 in. L x 12 in. W
- Overall: 12.75 in. W x 16.75 in. D x 7 in. H
- 130 W
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 3-ft. cord
Chocolate Melter, countertop, 6kg capacity, 16-1/2″W x 11-1/2″D x 8″H, 1/2 size removable stainless steel pan, digital LCD display, water-resistant touchpad controls, temperature displayed in Fahrenheit or Celsius, temperature range: 68°F/20°C – 140°F/60°C, lid cutout for ladle/probe, includes probe & probe clip, 120v/60/1-ph, 130 watts, UL, NSF
There are no reviews yet.