Waring WCM70PAP Description
The Waring WCM70PAP airpot coffee brewer is a plumbed unit that refills automatically to produce 4 gallons of fresh, hot coffee every hour. Its extra-tall design enables it to brew directly into airpots, a type of decanter that keeps coffee hot for extended periods. With its narrow footprint, this brewer can fit into compact areas, conserving countertop space in smaller locations.
The Waring WCM70PAP airpot coffee brewer is constructed of stainless steel-a durable metal that withstands heavy-duty use and won’t rust, dent, or warp with regular use. It includes a front-mounted faucet, providing hot water on demand for packaged soups, tea, or hot cocoa.
- Part of the Cafe Deco series
- Operates automatically in plumbed, built-in applications
- Fits 64-oz. airpots
- Production capacity: 4 gal./hour
- Push-button brew start for streamlined use
- Automatic refill feature saves time in busy locations
- Stainless steel construction for resistance to scratches and rust
- Ready and power indicator lights display machine status
- Hot water for soup, tea, and hot cocoa provided with front-mounted faucet
Dimensions & Utilities
- 8 in. W x 17.5 in. D x 25.8 in. H
- 13.8 A; 1,660 W
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 6-ft. cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
Cafe Deco Airpot Coffee Brewer, brews 4 gallons per hour, fits large 64 oz. glass decanters (not included), ready & power lights, push button brew start, hot water faucet, stainless steel, 1.66kW, 120v/60/1-ph, 13.8 amps, NEMA 5-15P, NSF, cTUVus
There are no reviews yet.