The Waring WCS220SV food slicer has an 8.5-inch knife, which supplements a standard kitchen’s slicing needs; this may not be enough for higher-volume operations such as delicatessens or butcher shops. This slicer has a cast aluminum base and carriage for resilience and resistance to corrosion. Its motor is ventilated, lowering the noise generated by the slicer as well as decreasing the risk of overheating. The slicer’s thickness can be set to 0.59 inch or smaller.
- 8.5-in. blade is suitable for standard slicing operations
- Slicing thickness can be set between 0 and 0.59 in.
- Blade is removable for cleaning and replacement
- Cast aluminum carriage and base
- Ventilated motor reduces unit noise and overheating
- Fixed blade increases slicing accuracy
Dimensions & Utilities
- 20 in. W x 18 in. D x 15 in. H
- 1.1 A, 3/4 HP
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 4-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Food Slicer, 8.5″ knife, cast aluminum base and carriage, high-efficiency, ventilated motor prevents overheating and runs quietly, belt driven with fixed blade, adjustable slicing thickness from 0-.59″, Made in Italy, 120v/60/1ph, metallic silver, NSF