Waring WSC160X Description
The Waring WSC160 crepe maker comes with a batter spreader and a spatula. It can heat as high as 570 degrees Fahrenheit with a thermostat that is adjustable for various uses. Stainless steel carrying handles resist heat to prevent burns, and the base is constructed of stainless steel for corrosion, scratch, and dent resistance. Its cooking surface is 16 inches diameter, with power and ready indicator lights showing the operating status.
- Maximum temperature: 570 degrees F
- Adjustable thermostat
- Heat-resistant handles
- Large, 16-in.-dia. cooking surface
- Heavy-duty stainless steel base resists corrosion
- Power and ready indicator lights
- Stainless steel batter spreader and spatula included
Dimensions & Utilities
- 22 in. dia. x 9 in. H
- 1800 W
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 3-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Crepe Maker, electric, 16″ cast iron cook surface, heat-resistant carrying handles, adjustable thermostat to 570° F, includes batter spreader & spatula, stainless steel base, 120v/60/1-ph, 1.8kW, cord, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, NSF
There are no reviews yet.