Waring WWB10G Description
The Waring WWB10G hot water dispenser heats as much as 10 gallons in 3 hours and heats water automatically when programmed, so water is already hot at the beginning of an event or workday. Electronic controls use touch buttons-built in and free of crevices that dirt can get trapped under-to adjust the time and temperature. The faucet handle is red to warn users of burns, while the tank has a knuckle guard to shield hands from the heat. The faucet has a drip-resistant spout to reduce water loss between uses.
The Waring WWB10G hot water dispenser has two modes: it can be used in a fixed location, or as a portable water heater. In a restaurant, water can be pulled from a plumbing connection, or at a catered event, water can be poured directly into the tank. The dispenser is constructed of durable stainless steel. By lengthening the adjustable legs, users can raise the faucet for tall cups.
- 10-gal. tank capacity
- Can heat 10 gal. in 3 hours
- Digital controls with an LED display
- Temperature readings in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Corrosion- and dent-resistant, stainless steel construction
- Tomlinson No-Drip faucet
- Water connection enables automatic refilling
- Pour-over mode enables manual refilling
- Holds precise water temperatures
- Night-mode heats water overnight so it is ready in the morning
- Knuckle guard prevents hands from touching the hot tank
- Adjustable legs can increase cup clearance
- Water connection is 3/4-in. GHT
Dimensions & Utilities
- 18.5 in. W x 19.5 in. D x 25.5 in. H
- 15 A, 1800 W
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 3.5-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Hot Water Dispenser, countertop, electric, 10 gallon capacity (heats in 3 hours), max temp 205°F, automatic refill with pour-over capability, side mounted digital controls & LCD display, night-mode feature, Tomlinson No-Drip tap, knuckle guard, adjustable legs, stainless steel construction, 1800 watts, 120v/60/1-ph, 15 amps, cord, NEMA 5-15P, NSF
There are no reviews yet.