The Winco MST-12D mesh strainer’s double-tinned mesh is designed to catch tiny pieces of food while letting liquid drain off. With a medium-sized, 12-inch diameter, the bowl is plated in nickel to resist corrosion. So it can hold heavy loads without damaging the material, a heavy rod reinforces the bowl. Rounded for user comfort, the 18-inch handle is made of wood.
- Double-tinned mesh catches small food bits while straining liquids
- Nickel-plated, 12-in.-diameter bowl
- Reinforced, heavy-duty rod
- 18-in. handle is round and made of wood
- 307/10-in. overall length
From The Manufacturer
Strainer, 12″ bowl dia., 18″L handle, 30-7/10″ O.A.L., round, double tinned mesh, nickel plated reinforced supporter with heavy duty rod, wood handle
*Image may not depict product color, inclusions or accessories.