The Winco POP-8B countertop popcorn popper machine holds as much as eight ounces in its stainless steel kettle, producing enough popcorn for establishments with modest demand. Its black top, decorated control panel, and clear sides suit the unit for front-of-the-house operations. Potential buyers can watch the machine create popcorn and make impulse purchases spurred by its buttery scent.
Because the sides of the Winco POP-8B popcorn popper are made of tempered glass, they resist scratching and shattering. The machine is simple to operate because its warmer light, heater, motor, and power operations are all controlled by illuminated switches. Its rear door is made of plexiglass and its removable kettle and crumb tray facilitate cleaning.
- Front and side panels are made of tempered glass
- Rear access door is made of clear plexiglass
- Stainless steel kettle holds 8 oz. of popcorn
- Crumb tray and kettle are removable
- Fold-out tray is made of stainless steel
- Independent control switches for light, heat, turn (motor), and power
- Warming element is located under the deck
- Built-in warmer light illuminates and heats product
Dimensions & Utilities
- 173/4 in. L x 143/4 in. D x 231/2 in. H
- 9.5 A, 1130 W
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, NEMA 5-15P plug
From The Manufacturer
Showtime Popcorn Machine, electric, countertop, includes: 8 oz. stainless steel removable kettle with twist locking disconnect, independent illuminated control switches for power switch, light, heat & turn (motor), removable crumb tray, built in warmer light, under-deck warming element, tempered glass side panels, clear plexiglass doors, mirror polished stainless steel fold out tray, black, 120v/60/1-ph, 9.5 amp, 1130 watts, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL Sanitation
*Image may not depict product color, inclusions or accessories.