Winco RC-P300 Description
The Winco RC-P300 rice cooker can accommodate 30 rice cups of uncooked rice-unlike regular cups, industry-standard rice cups hold 6 ounces. Employees can measure ingredients with the included measuring cup or pour rice straight into the inner pot, which has measurement marks on the interior. This pot can then be dropped into the cooker so rice can soak in the water. After 30 minutes of soaking, employees can pull the lever down, and the cooking cycle will begin. For serving, this unit comes with a plastic paddle that is safer for the pot than metal spatulas as it is less likely to scrape off the nonstick finish.
- Accommodates 30 cups of uncooked rice
- Accommodates 60 cups of cooked rice
- Nonstick pot speeds up cleaning
- Inner pot and cover keep moisture inside
- Pressing the lever starts a cook cycle
- Cooking indicator light
- Comes with measuring cup and plastic serving paddle
Dimensions & Utilities
- 15.6875 in. L x 15.6875 in. W x 12.375 in. H
- 14 A, 1550 W
- 120 V/50-60 Hz/1 ph
From The Manufacturer
Rice Cooker, electric, 30 cup uncooked rice capacity (60 cups cooked), includes: cover, inner pot, measuring cup, and serving paddle, 120v/50/60/1-ph, 14 amp, 1550 watts, ETL-Sanitation, cETLus
*Image may not depict product color, inclusions or accessories.
There are no reviews yet.