Winco TTS-188 Description
The Winco TTS-188 manual tomato slicer has a sharp blade that slices (24) 3/6-inch tomato slices within a minute. Because the blade is made of stainless steel, it is durable enough to cut tomatoes for years without breaking. If the blade wears out, it can be removed and replaced. To ensure the unit doesn’t slide while slicing, it has a table stop bracket that secures it in place.
- Part of the Kattex series
- Slices 24 tomatoes in 1 min.
- Sharp blade cuts 3/6-in. slices
- Replaceable blade is made of durable stainless steel
- Aluminum frame
- Table stop bracket secures the slicer in place
- Safe food processing is enabled by the HDPE board
From The Manufacturer
Tomato Slicer, manual, 3/16″ slice, straight blade, aluminum frame, Kattex, NSF
*Image may not depict product color, inclusions or accessories.
There are no reviews yet.