Winco VEXS-2436 Description
The Winco VEXS-2436 shelf kit is made from epoxy-coated wire that withstands temperatures from -100 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. Because the shelves are temperature resistant and the epoxy coating defends against corrosion, these shelves are a good option for moist environments, such as walk-in fridges, freezers, or hot holding areas where food may be smoked or cured. The heavy-duty wire frame can support as much as 1,400 pounds of stored food, ideal for items such as flour, rice, oil, and canned goods. These shelves don’t require any tools, enabling the user to assemble them without professional help.
- Heavy-duty wire construction withstands significant weight
- Coated with epoxy to defend against moisture, rust, and dirt
- For use in all types of environments, including walk-in freezers, dry storage, and smoking areas
- Suitable for temperatures from -100 to 500 degrees F
- Can be assembled without tools
- 4 shelving tiers for each unit
- Can hold as much as 1,400 lbs. of stored goods
- Overall dimensions: 36 in. W x 24 in. D x 72 in. H
From The Manufacturer
Wire Shelving Set, 24″ x 36″ x 72″, 4 tiers, can be used for all environments including humid areas, epoxy coated, KD, NSF
*Image may not depict product color, inclusions or accessories.
There are no reviews yet.