Wolf ACB25 Description
Measuring 25.15 inches wide, the Wolf ACB25 commercial charbroiler has a 21.5-inch by 22.31-inch cooking surface with four Liquid Propane or Natural Gas-powered burners spaced evenly underneath. These burners are controlled by individual valves, creating a multi-zone cook area. Radiants under the broiling area absorb burner heat and reflect it to the surface, and dividers between the burners reduce heat transfer from one heat zone to another.
A heat deflector system in this Wolf ACB25 gas charbroiler keeps heat out of the grease drawer, creating a comparatively cool area to simplify the cleaning process. This unit has a stainless steel control panel, top piece, backsplash, grease trough, and sides, all of which are durable and resistant to corrosion. Because the unit has an all-welded chassis, it supports heavy use in commercial applications. Adjustable legs elevate the charbroiler off the countertop to a comfortable working height.
- (4) 17,000-BTU burners with individual controls and infinite heat control valves
- Engraved valve adjustment marks facilitate installation
- Cast iron char-radiants absorb burners’ heat and deflect it to the cooking surface
- (4) 5.25-in.-wide cast iron diamond grates
- Burner dividers minimize heat transfer to different zones
- Heat deflector tray system creates a cooler zone in the grease drawer by reflecting heat upward
- Standing pilot ignition system
- All-welded chassis to support heavy use
- Stainless steel components are durable and resistant to rusting
- 4-in. adjustable legs
- 68,000 total BTU
Dimensions & Utilities
- Broiling area: 21.5 in. W x 22.31 in. D
- Overall: 25.15 in. W x 31 in. D x 15.3 in. H
- Powered by Liquid Propane or Natural Gas
- 3/4-in. rear gas connection and gas pressure regulator
Achiever Charbroiler, 25-1/8″ W, countertop, (4) cast iron 17,000 BTU burners with standing pilots and cast iron radiants, heat deflector tray, supercharger burner dividers, high range infinite heat control valves, fully welded chassis, stainless steel front, sides, top trim, backsplash & grease trough, cast iron top grates, 4″ adjustable legs, 68,000 BTU, CSA, NSF, Liquid Propane or Natural Gas
There are no reviews yet.