The Wolf AGM36 griddle uses a standing pilot ignition system to light Liquid Propane or Natural Gas and send heat to its three burners. An individual infinite heat control valve for each burner enables the operator to make pancakes, bacon, and eggs at the same time with different heat levels. Excess liquid and food particles from the cooking process are sent to the grease gutter and chute, where they are stored in a 6-quart grease drawer until they can be thrown away.
Because the griddle plate is 1 inch thick, it resists warping as it repeatedly heats up and cools down. This thickness also provides more even heating and heat retention than a thin plate. Most of the Wolf AGM36 griddle is made of stainless steel-a strong material that resists rusting and scratching. Its bull-nose design protects the user from heat on the griddle plate.
- 3 U-shaped burners are spaced every 12 in.
- Each burner has its own infinite heat control valve
- Polished steel, 1-in.-thick plate evenly heats up
- Stainless steel construction resists scratches and dents
- Burn risks are reduced by the bull-nose front design
- Stainless and aluminized steel chassis frame is strengthened by welding
- Uneven surfaces are counteracted by adjustable 4-in. legs
- Back and side splashes prevent liquids and food debris from reaching other equipment
- Excess liquid is sent down the 31/2-in. grease gutter and chute
- Food particles and liquids are collected in the 6-qt. grease drawer
- Other surfaces are guarded by the bottom heat shield
- Burners are lit by a standing pilot ignition system
- 81,000 BTU
Dimensions & Utilities
- 36 in. W x 311/2 in. D x 151/4 in. H
- Powered by Liquid Propane or Natural Gas
- 3/4-in. rear gas connection and pressure regulator
Heavy Duty Griddle, countertop, Liquid Propane or Natural Gas, 36″ W x 24 “D cooking surface, 1″ thick polished steel griddle plate, (3) burners, 4″ back & tapered side splashes, manual controls, (1) 6 quart grease drawer, stainless & aluminized steel chassis frame , 11″ low profile cooking height on 4” adjustable legs, 81,000 BTU, cCSAus, NSF