Wolf AGM60 Description
The Wolf AGM60 commercial griddle can be used to cook proteins, breakfast items, and other popular products. Its 60-inch cooking surface is split into five sections, with a burner and individual control valve for each area. Product cooks on the 1-inch-thick plate, which is resistant to warping when the temperature fluctuates. This design also creates a more even heat pattern and better heat retention than thin plates.
The backsplash and side splashes on this Wolf AGM60 gas griddle keep grease and debris splatter on the plate, reducing messes on surrounding areas. Operators can push grease into the trough, where it will move down the chute into the 6-quart-capacity drawer for storage until it is emptied at the shift’s end. This griddle is elevated by 4-inch adjustable legs, and its heat shield reduces temperature transfer from the unit to the counter.
- 5 evenly spaced, U-shaped burners
- 27,000 BTU per burner
- Independent infinite heat control valve for each burner
- Standing pilot ignition system
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Bull-nose design reduces contact between hot components and operators
- Chassis frame is all-welded stainless and aluminized steel to enhance strength
- 4-in. legs adjust to maintain stability
- 4-in. side and backsplash guards help keep debris contained
- 31/2-in. grease gutter and chute
- Large-capacity, 6-qt. grease drawer
- Bottom heat shield minimizes heat transfer to the countertop
- 135,000 BTU
Dimensions & Utilities
- 60 in. W x 311/2 in. D x 151/4 in. H
- Liquid Propane or Natural Gas powered
- 3/4-in. rear gas connection and pressure regulator
Heavy Duty Griddle, countertop, Liquid Propane or Natural Gas, 60″ W x 24 “D cooking surface, 1″ thick polished steel griddle plate, (5) burners, 4″ back & tapered side splashes, manual controls, (2) 6 quarts grease drawer, stainless & aluminized steel chassis frame , 11″ low profile cooking height on 4” adjustable legs, 135,000 BTU, cCSAus, NSF
There are no reviews yet.